Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Day 112 - Average Fall Day

October 7th
19 Miles
Near Hwy 114

This morning wasn't as super cold as it has been recently. Trucking through the morning was easier when we reached the sun and everything defrosted a bit.

Lunch was quick and the afternoon started to drag on when the pain started to kick in. My toes recently, well more specifically the ingrown toenail parts on my big toes have really been hurting towards the end of the day. My guess is all the water weight has weighed down my pack putting more pressure on my feet paired with my super old shoes that I've had since Montana. When we reached Highway 114 I was done physically my feet were killing me but we pushed on a bit further and found an interesting spot up on a hill in the trees on a slight slope. Hopefully my feet heal up a bit because they can't get worse pain-wise then this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment